News about Blumenhofer Acoustics
On that day, we had a longer afternoon with the two journalists of the HiFi Stars, a german magazine. Alexander Aschenbrunner (who already wrote some reports about our loudspeakers) and Dipl.-Ing Klaus Sigl. They were eager to have a glimpse at the system that we were setting up for the Munich High End 2019.
They brought some music, we had other. The music styles covered a really wide range and the weather contributed a lot to make it relaxing, not just 'hard' work.
There were some surprises, but the overall comment of the persons was positive. I know, You (reader of this post) have read these kind of sentences everywhere... but believe me. I know the person (Aschenbrunner), who was talking in front of me, and we are always quite frank to each other when we meet, then, no need of bullshitting each other: when it is good it is good, when it is not, then it is a shit. Curious?
Well... allow me to post these comments in German language.
Talking about our new Gran Gioia 2x10 loudspeakers:
"Zum Klang fällt mir gerade der Begriff „Musikerlebnis“ ein - exakt dies passiert beim Hören mit den Lautsprechern von Blumenhofer Acoustics. Und je größer diese sind - so wie die hier in Rede stehende Gran Goia 2 x 10 - um so größer ist das Erlebnis"
Talking about the overall system (remember, when it is positive or negative, is always the whole system playing, not just a component):
"Blumenhofer, Kronzilla, Cammino? Das bewegt Emotionen!!"
Well, this comment was stolen in a quiet minute, drinking caffe and talking about something completely different ;-)
Mr. Arno Verhoeven, of the online magazine Penwerk.nl published a review of the 4 Seasons of Vivaldi. The listening sessions have been made on a Tempesta 20.
Here You can read the impressions of Arno in Dutch
It is always nice to hear that people are trusting Blumenhofer for such kind of sensible tasks.
Thank You Arno.
If You are curious, visit our preview pages here, and come listening our setup at the show, we are in Room F224, Atrium 4.2!
- The dream systems are now in https://dreamsystems.blumenhofer-acoustics.com
- The manual is now in https://manual.blumenhofer-acoustics.com
- The galleries are now in https://galleries.blumenhofer-acoustics.com ...and shall be corrected and completed, this is the part that will ask most of the time
- Informations on our technologies are now in https://technologies.blumenhofer-acoustics.com ...step by step they will be integrated as well
- The discontinued products are in https://discontinued.blumenhofer-acoustics.com ...but still I'm not satisfied with the result