News about the Tempesta 17
In the Einstein Room we played the Genuin FS 3 MK 2 signature edition combined with The Amp Ultimate from Einstein and the Air Force III from TechDas turntable.
In the AAA room the Tempesta 17 was playing on an ASR integrated amp with the turntable project from the Analog Audio Association.
Both of the room had lots of visitors and the Tempesta 17 proved itself as a good allrounder to support the several seminars and information happening made by the AAA people.
The Genuin FS 3 MK 2… for me it was the first time I had the chance to use it and test it how it performs in a show environment. I'm pleased, no hassle in setting it up, no problems in having it playing the way we desired, no fatigue during the 2 days of listening… in fact we spent the whole Friday at listening as well: we were ready with the setup really fast! And, as usual, at the end of the Friday we paid a visit to the centre of the town and shopped for LPs: it is always a good moment and a good way to relax.
Here You can enjoy some pictures we take in our rooms, some of them are taken by Walter Kircher
Mr. Daniel Schmid from AVguide.ch writes a very positive report about our Tempesta 17. It has been tested in a set with the Hegel 160 and the reporter was widely convinced about the delivered quality.
Here You can read it in German
These are some highlights from the text, in German:
- Die Tempesta 17 schaffte es mühelos die atmosphärische Dichte des Stampen in Stockholm ausdrucksstark zu reproduzieren
- die Wiedergabe hat Charakter und lädt richtig zum Musikhören ein
- Besonders überzeugend dann wieder die sehr akkurate räumlich Abbildung, welche sofern auf der Aufnahmen vorhanden einen herrlichen dreidimensionalen Klangraum erzeugt
- Die präzise und authentische Klangentfaltung bürgt für geschmackvollen und sehr kultivierten Musikgenuss mit hohem Spassfaktor
- MUSS SAGEN, ICH HATTE EINIGEN SPASS MIT DER TEMPESTA 17