News about the Genuin FS 1
We were playing in Hotel Hotel Scandic Opalen, Room Bohus 1, under the flag of Old School HiFi.
The system was an "old school" system:
- Power Amplifier: McIntosh MC75 Jubilee edition
- Preamplifier: McIntosh C220 60 Years edition
- Source: Turntable McIntosh MT5
- Cartridge: London Decca Special Gold
- Loudspeaker: our new Genuin FS 1 MK 2
- Cabling and Power Treatment from Cammino
The show was great!
Plenty of people interested in what we were making, people appreciating a lot our sound, people enjoying our kind of music and presentation, people spending hours at our booth.
Journalists enthusiastic about the result of our efforts.
Well, I must admit, it has been really convincing and really enjoyable, and honestly sometimes breathtaking for me!!
It made me eager for more. If You are curious, here You can browse the pictures of the show. See You soon in Scandinavia.
I've lost count, how many we sold of them. But now, even tough it is still a very good product, the drivers are not more available, at leas not at normal prices.
This forces us to discontinue it, after a really long good service and lot of happy customers!
Even this year Marco de Wilde of Music2 presented an astonishing show in Veldhoven.
There have been 3 rooms with Blumenhofer Acoustics loudspeakers for a total of 5 systems playing.
Here You can enjoy a picture gallery of the systems playing.
Main rooms with Blumenhofer were:
- Music2 played a Genuin FS 2, a Tempesta 17 Surround set and a Tempesta 20
- STS Digital played a Genuin FS 1 and a Fun 17
- Sonore AC played a Gran Gioia
Like last year the atmosphere was really enthusiastic and during the show lot of people showed their interest for our products.
He organized the show with an exceptional presence of our brand: our loudspeakers were present in 3 rooms.
In one room there was:
- Genuin FS 1
- in a setup with 4 Turntables from Pluto and Acoustics Signature
- 4 Phono preamplifiers from Einstein, van den Hul, Octave and Monk Audio
- and the Octave V110 with a (silver) black box.
- 2 H3.1 Power Harmonizer from Cammino
a really impressive setup.
On the sunday, in this room have been recorded and replayed a live concert of Case Mayfield. It was astonishing to have the artist sitting there and the music playing 1 to 1 and hardly notice a difference between the live and the playback performance.
The second room had:
- Blumenhofer Acoustics Genuin FS 2
- Einstein integrated amplifier
- Einstein Phono Preamplifier
- Dr. Feickert Blackbird
The third room showed:
- Blumenhofer Acoustics big Fun 20
- Hans Acoustics Turntables
"Die 100 beste Lautsprecher der Welt" is the name of the publication, it is a special issue for this season. It is going to be available in the next few days in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
Stereoplay was recalling the experience they've had with the Genuin FS 1 at beginning of 2009, when they tested it. You can read the report of 2009 here.
You can read the report about the Genuin FS 1 on the special edition at page 92 and 93.
...I have spent some really beautiful and enjoyable hours at the remastering studios of STS-Digital in Amersfoort in the Netherlands.
The system was composed by the top of the Marantz SACD and Power Amplifier production connected with the top of the van den Hul and Siltech cables. Of course the speakers were ours, the Genuin FS 1.
Some days after Fritz sent me an e-mail, here I quote one of the sentences, I must admitt this filled me with joy:
It is difficult to describe my feeling of pure emotion. When I listen to your exceptional audio product, there is only one thing that came up; this is the genuin thing.
Fritz gave me a short lesson on some interesting points concerning music and audio editing, wow, now I can understand something more about music and the way it can be enhanced to give more emotions and feeling.